 Pirates / 359
358  |  360
Subject:
How do I kill thee? Let me count the ways!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:52:53 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes:

Ditto on the palm tree stuff.  I give the new jr'd ones straight to my kids
to use.  The jr'd ones are no use to me at all.  Still, I don't feel an
almost overwhelming desire to do unspeakable things to them.  Not like, say,
Timmies....

Richard
Still baldly going...

Now you got me going again.

TIMMIES!

Arrrr, welcome aboard Timmy!  Brought a lot o' yer clones, have ye?  Good,
good.  This be a right good ship, and the lot of ye can fill a variety o'
needs.  I see that me crew gets plenty o' fresh fish, and ye'll make good chum.
Others prefer live bait, and troll for sharks.

A Timmie or two hangin' by the neck from the yardarms strikes fear into them
soft merchants - we can always use a new skeleton after the seabirds be
done with yer corpse!  When we keel-haul ye, it'll not be just fer
innertainment, ye understand, but to clean the barnacles off the bottom o' me
ship.  One of ye will be appointed to be chief plank-walking expert (remember
that part about chum?).  We can lash ye to the bowsprit where ye will make a
fine, terrifying figurehead - 'member to hold yer breath when the big waves
come, lad.

The men can test the edge of their cutlass on yer neck, with the bonus that in
a pinch, we can rig a catapult and use yer severed head as ammo or to trade
with Islander head-hunters.  Live targets fer gunnery practice excites the
crew, be it with musket, pistol, or just strapping ye across the muzzle of a
long 12.

O' carse, there always be the traditional cabin boy, but that be something best
not discussed here.

TIMMIES!

The Corsair