 Pirates / 3529
3528  |  3530
Subject:
The Colonial Era
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 04:16:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This year in school we are only going to 1800 in American History so I am beginning to build a Diorama of Williamsburg, Va www.history.org here is the first qroup of stuff.

  Re: The Colonial Era

(...) Nice work! (And it's always good to see someone beating the redcoats!). I'm not overly familiar with the Revolutionary War, but I recall an image of a bluecoated regular (carrying a flag), a fife player and a drummer... I'm not sure where it (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, FTX)
  Re: The Colonial Era

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. First it's Richie Dulin with the confounded French Navy, and now His Majesty's forces must deal with out own unhappy colonists! I say, it's getting to be a dangerous time to be a pro-Britain LEGO colony -- it really is! I (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)