 Pirates / 3543
Re: The Colonial Era
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 01:10:17 GMT

   Who needs long-winded rhetoric?

Liberté - Egalité - Fraternité works for me! ;-)

Three words, eh? How about two: Pax Britannia

:-D

   Now, if we can just convince those Americans of the benefits of the metric system...

Well I’m with you there. Kilometers, centimeters... if we introduce them in the 1800s, surely the world will be converted!

Wait, is ‘Pistol shot’ a metric unit of measurement? It should be... :-)

Kenneth Tam Brickley’s Cove http://members.rogers.com/brickleyscove/Home.htm http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10979