 Pirates / 3395
Re: what makes us different?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 09:56:01 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Stephen Rowe wrote:
<snip>
the other arguments Mr Dulin makes are dead on. i have nothing to add to
them. but, the moral of the story, is: if you have a creation, POST IT! we
love to see them, whether it be your first one, or your 100th one, it matters
not.

I might just take that to heart.

All the stuff I see posted on pirates is cool, but out of my league
brick-&-skillwise, so I generally build smaller stuff.  Current project is a
Spanish caravel, which tend to be a lot smaller than 18th century men'o'war so
easier for me, though it will require serious bending of space and time to put
it in the  south pacific.  If I ever finish it I'll be sure to post pictures,
though I haven't for a while.

And it'll have a working rudder!  It may be ugly and historically inaccurate,
but I'll be damned if I build a ship without a working rudder :)

Michael