 Pirates / 3131
3130  |  3132
Subject:
Pirate Project?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 22:37:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Wassssup All,
Being a good pirate fan, I was thinking.  Since there hasn't been to
much action in .pirate lately (some yes, but not enough) I was wondering
if it'd be cool to start a project.  Maybe like an army project where we
show all of our personal armies and their weapons and ships and stuff or
maybe something like forts.  I don't know an exact one, but would it be
a good idea?  LMKWYT.

Hasta la Vista, Sean