 Pirates / 3147
Re: Pirate Project?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 03:52:19 GMT

I would like to get into this.  A wharf section next to a town section, all
in modular sections for ease of transporting and with standards to make up a
big display or to add to others.  Pirates rule.  The pier and town road next
to it needs to be wide enough to bring in wagons to load and unload ships
and also for fighting when the pirates attack.  What do you think?

Don  (with 16 pirate ships, many pirates and a multi-nation Army)

In lugnet.pirates, Jason S. Mantor writes:
What about a modular wharf ?  We could set standard dock heights, etc....

"Sean Devolites" <hotshot3396@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Wassssup All,
Being a good pirate fan, I was thinking.  Since there hasn't been to
much action in .pirate lately (some yes, but not enough) I was wondering
if it'd be cool to start a project.