 Pirates / 3052
Re: New 2003 Belville Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.year.2003
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:57:12 GMT

Pink!  Pink and Purple!  You can tell which aisles are for girls at the toy
store: just look for pink and purple (or the romance section at the book
store).  The horror...

Okay, so, maybe Belville has some useful stuff, but at best I'll go to
BrickLink.  Belville boxes do not cross my doorstep.

On the other hand, the new Adventurers has all sorts of useful stuff in
packaging and sets that I can stomach.  I was down to Star Wars sets that I
was willing to buy and just about nothing else from Lego except re-releases
and specials of Castles and Pirates, so the Adventurers is a welcome addition.

Bruce