 Belville / 507
Re: New 2003 Belville Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:33:44 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Greg Perry writes:
In all the gushing over the new 2003 set pictures, I hadn't noticed anyone
mention the new Belville sets.

snip

Here are the pictures in case you haven't seen them:

5856 & 5857
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/belville2.jpg

5858 & 5859
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/belville1.jpg

Enjoy!

Greg

Might anyone have any information on when these are to be released?
My particular interest is in the red rake in 5859.  It looks to be the one that
originated in Fabuland, but in RED!
[ http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=3715_1&v=z ]

sheree