 Belville / 513
Re: New 2003 Belville Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 03:34:12 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Frank Filz writes:
Hmm, looking at these closer...

5856: Is that a trans purple hinge brick?

5857: wow, that's a bonanza of Belville accessories. • It's got a pair of blue? Fabuland posts!

5858: I think I'm going to like the new baseplate.
I like the coloring of 5862 baseplate better than 5858.

5859: Looks like some nice bits.

5861: With a name like "Fairy Island" this begs to be used in the Pirate
Game as is...

5862: More fun stuff. It looks like those fairy wings come off, I hope
they are easy to attach to minifigs...

I am wondering if they even attach to the figure directly.  Could they be
attached to the figure via the clothing?

I like the fact that these are all available in kits also. Looks like
I'll be ordering these soon after BricksWest...

Frank

have a safe and fun trip to BricksWest,

sheree