 Pirates / 2784
Re: The NEXT Pirates Legend (no whiners!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 23:17:54 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, John Henry Kruer writes:

Also, how about
6245 Harbor Sentry?  Nice way to stock up on boats,

Boats? Someboody needs more boats? If it had a sail, maybe....

Imperial Gaurds,

Everybody needs more Imperial Guards - unfortunately, this one has the least
useful hat (a shako or a black tricorn would be *much* better - although the
plain black bicorn is quite rare as an unmodified LEGO original).

and Cannons!

Everybody needs more cannons!

Cheers

Richie Dulin