 Pirates / 2783
Re: The NEXT Pirates Legend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 14:45:13 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Black Sea Barracuda will return as the first Pirates Legend...

All we have for a long time is speculation, so let the speculation begin!  :-)

I don't know if this counts as speculation, but my wants currently revolve
around white castle walls with brick patterns.  I want 6265 (Sabre Island) most
of all (like 30 of them) or 6276 (Eldorado Fortress) because I don't have one,
or 6277 (Imperial Trading Post) because it kick's butt.  But I'd guess the
latter two to be Legendary before my first pick.  Oh well.

Barely related -- I woke sweating from a dream about Pirate LEGO last night.
It was fourish years ago when TRU was blowing the last of their Pirates out at
half price.  And instead of buying one of each (which is what I did in real
life), I was somehow just buying them all.  In real life, I was only just out
of my dark ages -- in part because of that clearance actually, and I chose not
to get a second mortgage to buy LEGO.  I don't think that's the choice I'd make
if presented with the opportunity again.  :-)

Chris