 Pirates / 2782
Re: The NEXT Pirates Legend (no whiners!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 23:13:18 GMT

Inasmuch as it addressed you concern, why did you snip this part?

"It's quite possible that all the other nominees will see production as a
Legend before we see another Pirate set considered again."

Uhmmm, Lugnet didn't accept the post because of too much quotes, so I
deleted the whole lot.

This topic is for AFTER the next Space, Town, Castle, etc. Legend.  I'll be
quite happy to see a Space Legend, if only to stop the incessant whining by
certain individuals.  I'll also be happy to have people try reading before
they whine.  :-)

Oh, well, then:

I would like to see either Eldorado fotress or the trading port- I really
like the trading port-plenty of bricks, the whole 'dock' idea, and the 'base.'
But also, I like the EF because I've really liked the imperial gaurds theme-
and Pirates have 3 ships, so I nice solid base would be nice.  Also, the EF
probabbly would be cheaper, and I could afford it!  :-)

Also, how about
6245 Harbor Sentry?  Nice way to stock up on boats, Imperial Gaurds, and
Cannons!

Bruce
(note that follow-ups to this have been directed to lugnet.space)
Still in pirates!

-JHK