 Pirates / 2780
Re: The NEXT Pirates Legend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 20:45:17 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Don Cox writes:

*** With the re-release of the Pirate ships, I really need to fill in the
crew compliment.  As the owner of 16 pirate ships and 10 scratch-built
Cutters, I would welcome the extra mini-figs.

Press-ganging troops is always difficult.  Lessee, 133 red soldiers, 120
blue, 20 black, 50 armada, and a whole lotta scurvy pirates.

Not enough.  More!  Us pyrates never be satifisfied when it comes to loot.

*** Better yet... either way, Lego could sell a bunch.  We could buy as many
as we want, unlike some of the current Star Wars sets, how many Yoda's do
you need?

Hi there, I'm Johnny Storm!
Hi there, I'm Johnny Storm!
Hi there, I'm Johnny Storm!
Hi there, I'm Johnny Storm!
Hi there...
..........I'm Harry Potter!
Hi there, I'm Harry Potter!
Hi there, I'm Harry Potter!
Hi there, I'm Harry Potter!
...ad nauseum

But endless soldiers with vacuous smiles, ah!  There aren't enough of those!

Bruce