 Pirates / 2379
Re: Ranks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 22:36:54 GMT

Hello Rick,

On 03-Nov-01 (Saturday) you wrote:

Could you help me? I need English names of all military ranks from
sailor to captain.

The ranking systems are basically the same for all navies around
the world.

You have two different 'classes', if you will, in a Navy: Officer
and Enlisted.

For the officers it goes like this (from lowest Officer rank to
highest rank):
(...)

Hope this wasn't too confusing and helpful.

Thank you, it will help me a lot. Thanks! :)

Bye,

--
shgg.dt
(All your base are belong to us)

blog:. http://eg.datresse.com
icq uin:. 96942415

99% trafien. 1% rezerwy, zeby innym nie bylo przykro.
Nowe Centrum Wyszukiwania >> http://szukaj.interia.pl/