 Pirates / 2375
2374  |  2376
Subject:
Ranks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 22:11:08 GMT

Hello,

Could you help me? I need English names of all military ranks from
sailor to captain.

Thanks and bye,

--
shgg.dt
(All your base are belong to us)

blog:. http://eg.datresse.com
icq uin:. 96942415

99% trafien. 1% rezerwy, zeby innym nie bylo przykro.
Nowe Centrum Wyszukiwania >> http://szukaj.interia.pl/