 Pirates / 2374
Re: I've got some imperial soldiers for sale again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 22:33:46 GMT

Please keep sales to the buy-sell-trade area.

http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/

-Suzanne Rich
LUGNET Admin

In lugnet.pirates, Matt Hein writes:

Hello, all!

Since me last buyer turned out to be a complete deadbeat, I've decided to
post the blue imperial soldier minigigures again. If you don't know, they
are the type of soldiers you'd find in the late 80's, early '90's sort of
sets and they are probably hard to find judging from the prices on brickbay.
However, since I'am no pirates buff and I colect Castle and Space, I've
decided to post them here.

I have

Five Blue Imperial minifigures
Two Black Imperial Hats
One Shooting cannon (Yes, it actually fires 1x1 cylinders!)
Two 2x2 "Treasure Map" Tiles.

I know what you're thinking (this is a small assortment of parts), but I've
got to sell these because I need funds to purahase older castle elements.
If you are interested (which I know someone must be), then drop me a line at
Pyrokid17@hotmail.com
and we can make a deal. You name the prices and I'll reply. I'll also be
willing to trade for 1980's castle or space, so If you have any of that
stuff in your attic or parts bin, I'd be happy to trade for it.

Hope you find something of interest here.

Matt Hein (No. 1112)