 Pirates / 1367
1366  |  1368
Subject:
Shooting cannons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:24:57 GMT

Hello, and I apologize in advance if this is a really dumb thing to be asking,
but... I recently got ahold of one of those firing cannons, with the black
plunger thingie on the rear end and the long spike in the barrel and all..
however, I can't seem to figure out how to make the blasted thing fire.  The
plunger moves a little bit, but doesn't seem to really pull out or twist, and
it's the only moving part I can find.  It's entirely possible that my cannon is
broken or something, but since this is the first one I've seen, I wouldn't
know.. so if someone knows how I'd make the little thing fire and maim some
poor unsuspecting pirate (they must get those peg legs somehow), I'd be very
grateful if they could let me know.

Thanks,
Dan