 Pirates / 1372
Re: Shooting cannons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 01:06:25 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Daniel Williams writes:
so if someone knows how I'd make the little thing fire and maim some
poor unsuspecting pirate(they must get those peg legs somehow)

Thanks,
Dan

The sharks and Crocodiles can also do that to them or worse!

;-)

Signed,

Rick
LUGNET member 540
email ACS77@aol.com
Lego Star Wars Classic, Pirates & Town Enthusiast