 Pirates / 1381
Re: Shooting cannons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:01:32 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Scott Thomas writes:
What kind of spring is used?  All this time, I thought just flicking the • black
piece of the cannon made it fire!

  Nope, there's a spring inside.  Someone here did
  modify non-shooting cannon (the disabled variety,
  not the one-piece mould variety, naturally) to fire
  with a cut-down spring from a retractible ball-point
  pen.  It's roughly the same diameter.

  best,

  Lindsay

I have a disabled one.  Can you give me more details on how to fix it?

   I've never had to 'undisable' one myself, so I really can't,
   but if you do a search through .pirates you should be able
   to find the old thread which tells you how.

   best

   LFB