 Pirates / 1360 (-20)
  Re: Does anyone know if pirates are coming back in 2001?

(...) I understand where you were coming from, but to my mind, an essential part of any Pirates theme would be SHIPS! I don't really care what they fought with - arrows, stones, fireships, rams, quicklime, carronades, self aiming 20mm gatlings, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  WTB-1993 Lego Pirates set 6286 Skull's Eye Schooner MISB

Would anyone here happen to have an extra or know where I can find one of these? LMK either way please, will pay at least $300+, thanks in advance :) Signed, Rick email ACS77@aol.com Lego Star Wars Classic, Pirates & Town Enthusiast (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Does anyone know if pirates are coming back in 2001?

(...) Be you refering to the Crimson Permanent Assurance? Yellowbeard (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Does anyone know if pirates are coming back in 2001?

(...) When you think about it the Ninja theme was just as much Pirate as Castle. Muskets and cannons were featured. In fact I was kind of hoping to see a cool oriental sailing ship before it was discontinued. Can anyone say Marco Polo? (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Does anyone know if pirates are coming back in 2001?

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Richard Parsons (<G25CIs.MMF@lugnet.com>) wrote at 04:59:16 (...) Hee hee! I was just thinking that perhaps Time Cruisers was the ultimate pirate theme (deliberate small 'p') Then again, there's always the Crimson Life Assurance (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Does anyone know if pirates are coming back in 2001?

In lugnet.pirates, Tony Priestman wrote worthily on the subject of urban myths and pirates coming back. Ditto. Pretty much ditto to the lot actually. I expect that a bunch of folks at TLC know only too well that Pirates is not coming back in 2001, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Does anyone know if pirates are coming back in 2001?

Ho Ho Ho! :-/ These rumours circulate regularly, but given the state of TLC's 'home- grown' designs of late, I'd rather they *didn't* bring back Pirates, because they'd just be *awful*. OTOH, if they did a set that was a good parts pack, with decent (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Does anyone know if pirates are coming back in 2001?

Does anyone know if pirates are coming back in 2001? Michael (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 1993 6286 Skull's Eye Schooner MISB

(...) Am willing to pay at least $250.00+ in USD! Rick (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 1993 6286 Skull's Eye Schooner MISB

(...) You'll want to post this in lugnet.marketplace.b...ell-trade, not here (odds are EVERYONE on the Pirates board wants either their first or another one). Be prepared to wave lots of money around for a MISB 6286. Bruce (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  1993 6286 Skull's Eye Schooner MISB

Would anyone here happen to have an extra or know where I can find one of these? LMK either way, please, thanks in advance :) Signed, Rick email ACS77@aol.com Lego Star Wars Classic, Pirates & Town Enthusiast (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirates FOTW in Europe

(...) Does it feel like you're living through a George Carlin routine? Steve (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Bayonet - possible solution

(...) If I had known about this about 5 months ago, I could have used it for my WWI project... but... oh well ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Bayonet - possible solution

(...) cameras. Have to try this out tonight - Thanks! Richard Still baldly going.... (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Pirates FOTW in Europe

(...) That'd be magnificent! I could probably recreate a third of Leiden with the bricks I've got (black for the canals), and Lord knows I have enough bicycles, but unfortunately I don't have them here! What's more, I'm currently at my home away (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Bayonet - possible solution

I may have a solution for the bayonet dilemma. I took a 1x1 plate with top clip and attached it to a musket. Then took a cutlass and shaved just a smidge off the side of the guard so that it would wedge into the hole under the 1x1. And I mean a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Pirates FOTW in Europe

(...) Hee hee..... A longer description of your adventure(with pics depicting it in lego form, perhaps?) would be much appreciated! Adrick (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Does anyone know what set this minifig female head goes to?

(...) Yes this is the same head, thanks to all of you for helping me out. It looks really cool as a pirate lady, I wonder why they didn't implement it in that theme. Sorry I am going to hold on to it now that I know it will complete my DFD :-) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

"Deadmaker" <Deadmaker7@aol.com> wrote in message news:G1qD26.6CD@lugnet.com... (...) was (...) It was in both DFD and ISO only. -- Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com (URL) - Centralized LDraw Resources (URL) - Zacktron Alliance ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

  Re: Does anyone know what set this minifig female head goes to?

(...) Okay spaceheads, this is where we need your help. Was The Ice Babe only available in Ice Station Odyssey, or in Deep Freeze Defender? I heard it was only I.S.O. (...) and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact