 Pirates / 1354
Re: Does anyone know if pirates are coming back in 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 14:03:09 GMT

Ho Ho Ho!  :-/

These rumours circulate regularly, but given the state of TLC's 'home-
grown' designs of late, I'd rather they *didn't* bring back Pirates,
because they'd just be *awful*.

OTOH, if they did a set that was a good parts pack, with decent colours,
using the old parts, I suppose that might be ok ;-)

I guess we'll just have to wait for the catalogues.

<rant>
BTW, I was in TRU yesterday, and wasn't tempted to buy *any* LEGO at
all, because it's all rubbish. If I had any children, I'd buy them
Playmobil, cos they've got some great toys in their range. As you can't
really count LEGO as a construction medium any more, Playmobil do the
themes *much* more realistically.
</rant>

On Sun, 8 Oct 2000, Michael Reynolds (<G24664.8Lz@lugnet.com>) wrote at
13:44:28

Does anyone know if pirates are coming back in 2001?

Michael

--
Tony Priestman