 Pirates / 1356
Re: Does anyone know if pirates are coming back in 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 21:46:32 GMT

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Richard Parsons (<G25CIs.MMF@lugnet.com>) wrote at
04:59:16

So thinketh a piratical afol.

Hee hee!

I was just thinking that perhaps Time Cruisers was the ultimate pirate
theme (deliberate small 'p')

Then again, there's always the Crimson Life Assurance ;-)
--
Tony Priestman