 Pirates / 1165 (-20)
  Re: going insane?

"Bring back my Bonny to me" My Bonny lies over the ocean My Bonny lies over the sea da da da da da da da da da (might be the first line again) Oh Bring back my Bonny to me Bring back... etc Deidre drb@tasmail.com (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: going insane?

(...) Everyone! [singing, quite exuberantly and slightly off-key 'cause of too much grog] Oh, Bring Back, Bring Back, Bring Back my Pirates to me, to me! (repeat ad nauseum) ;) The tune is rather common; sadly though while it's mumbling (no words, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: going insane?

No, I'm not having them anymore, yep I wish it was real myself. LEGO BRING BACK PIRATES! (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Shako Problem

(...) What's more, you can get 2 dkgrey in 7128 Speeder Bikes (all of my bluecoats have dkgrey packs now), and you can get at least one *brown* pack in 7190 Millennium Falcon. So they're out there, if not entirely easy to get. If you really lost or (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Shako Problem

If you want backpacks you can get some in colors other than brown in some current sets. (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Shako Problem

My problem has been outfitting all my soldiers with backpacks. I have almost as many officers as soldiers 'cause I don't have more backpacks. I hope these return someday soon. Last time I saw one in a set was that Town yellow river raft, and it only (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: going insane?

(...) Okay, it's been a few days, are you still having them? NICK (oh, I wish your dream came true) :^L~~~ (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: going insane?

I'd be willing to bet you've been inhaling ABS fumes again, havent you! You know thats not legal. *Sheeshe* Packed pirate shelves? You must have had some pretty strong ABS. :) Pearson (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: going insane?

Oh, we can hope. Mabey lego will bring pirates back in 2001. NICK :^A (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  going insane?

Hi just joined this group! I have a question, am I going insane or am I just a crazy lego pirate fan? For the last 3 days I have had dreams: I go into a store and the shelfs are packed with lego pirate sets!! Just the other night I had a dream I saw (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: ship's wheel

(...) You can spin it easily, but it's kinda hard to remove the wheel(you can do it). I think it's so hard to put in or out because the technic pin doesn't have the little notch in it, so it won't bend inward and be easier to put in the hole, rather (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: ship's wheel

Richard Parsons <rparsons@hinet.net.au> wrote in message news:FxrLLw.3y1@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Richard! Both the red Fabuland and the brown Pirate?/Divers? ones that I have are part #4790. Brute force? Gee . . . I think I'll wait to try that (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: ship's wheel

Mmmm. The pirate ship's wheel (dunno if the fabuland one is the same part) fits the technic 2x1 block (or any technic connector pin hole), but the wheel doesn't have a standard connector pin. Its a very tight fit. I have wondered whether the wheel (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.fabuland)

  ship's wheel

What piece does the pin of the ship's wheel fit into? I thought it would be 3700 the 1x2 brick with a hole, but it doesn't seem to fit. I've looked up instructions like (URL) I can't see what this wheel pin is fitting. Sure looks like 3700. Help (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.fabuland)

  New Islander set? I'm dreaming.

I had a dream that I went to a very strange Zellers location I had not previously visited. They had a lot of very old Lego piled up, along with the new stuff too. I decided to buy an Islander set for $24, which in my rush to buy I mistook for the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Picts. of my Large Imperial Ship

I have just posted some pictures of the third revision of my Imperial ship the Octopus. The pictures are at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...models.htm The are a lot of other pirate and castle related models there too. Timbo (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Shako Problem

(...) Shakos by themselves are hard to find unless you want to throw money (paying as much for the hat as I pay for a whole figure is not an option with me). Tricorns for blue-coated (english) officers would be okay, or bicorns (worn athwartships or (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: non-pre-fab hulls

(...) I have had good luck with inverse med. slopes, large plates, and long beams. I used these in the longship at my models page: www.cyberis.net/~tco...models.htm Timbo (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Shako Problem

As my imperial horde slowly expands, I am facing the Shako Problem. The imcreasing rarity of the shako leaves many of my minions hatless. I have not once seen a shako sold independently of a soldier, and so it is near on impossible to complete a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My Goal for Before I Leave

(...) I'm afraid I don't build really amazing pirate ships. Since they are primarily for gaming, they tend to be kept on a scale reasonably even with the stock ships. I clean up designs, change color schemes, stretch the odd ship into a bigger one, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact