 Pirates / 1152
1151  |  1153
Subject:
ship's wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 22:57:53 GMT

What piece does the pin of the ship's wheel fit into?  I thought it would be
3700 the 1x2 brick with a hole, but it doesn't seem to fit.

I've looked up instructions like
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6286/6286-21.htmle
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/3000/3673/3673-02.html
but I can't see what this wheel pin is fitting.  Sure looks like 3700.

Help please.
sheree