 Pirates / 1151
1150  |  1152
Subject:
New Islander set? I'm dreaming.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 14:00:19 GMT

I had a dream that I went to a very strange Zellers location I had not
previously visited.  They had a lot of very old Lego piled up, along with the
new stuff too.   I decided to buy an Islander set for $24, which in my rush to
buy I mistook for the Islanders Catamaran.  I later saw that I had purchased a
much larger boat that rested on the back of a yellow aligator twice the size of
the original green aligator!  The Islander minifigures were identical to the
previous Islanders.  There was also a huge Islander ship (or mobile island, you
could say) that cost $89, but I couldn't afford it.  There might have been new
Divers and Exploriens too, but I'm not sure.  So hopefully this is a sign that
there will be new Islanders soon.  Or that sorting baseplates shouldn't be the
last thing you do before falling asleep.