 Pirates / 1160
Re: Shako Problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 05:43:31 GMT

My problem has been outfitting all my soldiers with backpacks.  I have
almost as many officers as soldiers 'cause I don't have more backpacks.  I
hope these return someday soon.  Last time I saw one in a set was that Town
yellow river raft, and it only had one.

Dave

Rag LaFart <Rossario@hotmail.com> wrote in message
As my imperial horde slowly expands, I am facing the Shako Problem.  The
imcreasing rarity of the shako leaves many of my minions hatless.  I have • not
once seen a shako sold independently of a soldier, and so it is near on
impossible to complete a satisfactory private.  I have used tricorns on • the
blue soldiers, in true CC fashion, yet I am hesitant to keep them this way • as
I am a stickler for historical accuracy, and don't know how accurate this
technique is.