 Pirates / 1075 (-10)
  Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Lorbaat (<FwvJBC.95y@lugnet.com>) wrote at 17:02:00 (...) Arr, that's obviously why it's here. We be good at flogging in these parts. (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

(...) bit of a flog for your sale. x-posted and FUT lugnet.admin.terms. eric (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.terms)

  2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

Having come across a cache of AF's recently and not being happy with the Af when I built it, I decided to combine 2 sets and the result is rather better. Pics on brickshelf at: (URL) Armada Warship: custom ship model for sale! (URL) Lego Web page: (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Pirate Babes

Hi Here are thed Pirate Babes i know, in set 6250: top as in auction Nr. 3, red Bandana, red legs and belt in sets 6285 and 6286: Top as Auction Nr. 3, blue Bandana, white legs and belt. Hope it helps Paul (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lego female pirate-- very rare--Women of Lego

(...) Don't mean to plug these auctions, but I assume these are the ones in question?: (URL) 1st one is: - Gail Storm head (from Adventurers' series) - Red Bandana (from a lot of sets, mostly Pirates) - Green/white shirt (from later Pirates theme) - (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lego female pirate-- very rare--Women of Lego

Assuming that we're looking at the same item, the answer is that this is a mix of parts. The head is from a Wild West "Indian" (Native American) girl -- see my reference site at (URL) and click on the Wild West link. As to the torso, I don't (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Lego female pirate-- very rare--Women of Lego

Hello everyone ! On Ebay I've seen that someone is selling these "Lego female pirate-- very rare--Women of Lego". Does anyone know which sets these girls come from, or if they are just a mix of different parts ? Henrik (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: I want ships

(...) Hello Tom That looks very nice! I've been trying the same thing, and would suggest putting the bottom plate at the top or in the middle instead, this puts the section more in line with the rest of the hull (and makes it a bit more fragile, I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I want ships

(...) Of general interest to Pyratical-types, I noted that the Guild of Bricksmiths has a limited run pirate ship based on the Armada Flagship that is at least worth a look. (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: I want ships

(...) True!! That looks great, I'll make sure to try that once I gang up some slopes for that. Thanks for the idea? (...) Why? A lot of reasons. Mainly I'm just having a bad day, and it happens to be my birthday. I could give you more details, but (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact