 People / Support / 45
  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) These forums are not the place for this sort of thing, but Eric should not have to defend himself against such childish abuse on any forum. (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) While I can understand your desire to jump in with a general defense of Eric against what would ordinarily be considered bad behaviour I would recommend you check background before doing so in future. He has threatened me on this forum with (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support, FTX)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) You repeat your childishness to no effect. (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support, FTX)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) As soon as Eric acts like a adult, then perhaps we will treat him like one. After the last blast of manure smelling mixture from him, if someone wants to mock him on JLUG (where he had/has a account), then he is fair game. If you want to be (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)

  A simple inquiry (was Re: Worst of the worst)

(...) May I inquire politely as to the nature of Lugnet's policy on sockpuppets? I would consult the ToU but I feel in this case it's best to ask administration directly. Soren (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) Dear Admins, I have my strong suspicions that this is a puppet account for Eric Sophie. The strange use of phrasing and language of this response matches his very closely and the name used is further suggestive of a puppet account. I would ask (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) Hello James, nice to meet you, I think. (...) James, when is soon enough for you in your tainted eyes? You are advocating Tim's behaivor. You are not helping to bring about understanding. Hate begets more hate. (...) Suspect all you want. I (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) Tim, I made an error in including a sketch from the IRON MECHA contest on a sales graphic. You in turn made it your personnal war on me. In the melee you took the oportunity to go on and on quoting the TOS. Since it came from you, I paid you (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)

  Re: A simple inquiry (was Re: Worst of the worst)

(...) May I inquire politely as to the nature of your involvment in this? I have asked you many times to knock off the petty bickering and team disparagement you engage in. You are a talented man Mr. Roberts. Lift your soul and the fibers of your (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) My name and my “strange use of phrasing and language” are my own I commented on this issue as I believe I recognize the behavior being demonstrated by some of the people on this forum. I have been involved in resolving many cases of (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) Arthur, thank you for taking the time to write this and to do so with a clear head. If you are willing, we need such an arbiter. I give my word that I will not engage in malicious activity. I am to isolated to even have anyone to chat with let (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) Arthur, thank you for taking the time to write this and to do so with a clear head. If you are willing, we need such an arbiter. I give my word that I will not engage in malicious activity. I am to isolated to even have anyone to chat with let (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) Dear Admins, In light of this response I retract my statement. Tim (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) My apologies. It read just like something Eric would write. (...) Do you use statements like "You repeat your childishness to no effect." in your professional capacity? I certainly hope not since that is one of the least professional responses (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Worst of the worst

Tim, your problem is with me leave him alone. I have had no interaction with you since the Qwelder-Mech episode. Yet you take the time to prolong and exaspirate the fued we seem to have. You took my image without permission and used it in a mean and (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)

  Re: A simple inquiry (was Re: Worst of the worst)

Eric, get a clue! You brought this round back to lugnet yourself. A smarter man would either laugh and ignore the insult or do some kind of damage control. If someone had done something like this to me I'd be doing some research to see why people (...) (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) When you start acting like the adult you are. I don't even get the point of the photo, frankly. (perhaps it is because I am not a artist, just a lego builder). All it looks like to me is someone photoshopped a outline around your body... (...) (...) (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) All I have been doing recently is building my Blue Quad. That got pretty well ignored. For the last couple weeks I have been building Mech Bay 11. I am not looking for trouble. I posted new Rizmit Graphic Art. I pretty much keep to myself. I (...) (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)

  Re: A simple inquiry (was Re: Worst of the worst)

(...) Bringing it "back" was not my motivation, showing others that I get hassled even when I keep to myself was. (...) Perhaps a different man would. This man has had enough. Manipulate my image and I will say something and I will point it out in (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support)

  enough useless noise. (was: simple inquiry (was: Worst of the worst))

(...) Eric, With that "logic", should I post here about the woman at the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles who gave me a hard time the other day? How about a PITA Brickseller? How about when rude comments are made about me over in (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support) !