 People / 3510
Re: The debut of GLUG!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 23:12:22 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Tim Courtney writes:
Mis-phrased that -- and realize it now that I got an email to the effect of
'you're moving, congrats!' ;-) I just have to be out in the area for a few
days, not really even work, but labor nonetheless so it will feel that way :-)

For the record I *do* want to move out to CA in the next year at best, no
less than two more years in Chicago is the goal.

Crap! No *more* than two more years in Chicago is the goal. I'm tired.

-Tim

moved to lugnet.people, and lugnet.people.tim-courtney.nappytime