 Gaming / 1403
Re: The debut of GLUG!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 22:50:48 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.fun.gaming, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
The inaugural meeting of GLUG will take place in Indianapolis, Indiana from
24-27 July, 2003 at Gen Con.

Well, now I know what weekend to visit Indianapolis!  :-)

Cool!

I assume sj@io.com will be at this event?  :-)  He was unable to make it to
BricksWest because of previous plans.

Unfortunately, it appears that he will not.  It is a costly endevour.

Yes.  Is it U.S.-only or international?  Either of lugnet.org.us.glug or
lugnet.org.glug would work, depending.  LMK...

It is meant to not be restricted to the US.  We have representation from two
nations already.

Chris