 Gaming / 1404
Re: The debut of GLUG!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 22:56:24 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.fun.gaming, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
The inaugural meeting of GLUG will take place in Indianapolis, Indiana from
24-27 July, 2003 at Gen Con.

Well, now I know what weekend to visit Indianapolis!  :-)

I believe I'll be coming down as well with another local. Maybe you would
want to come to Chicago just before then, we can drive down together
(~4hrs)? Sounds convenient, yet I'll be super busy at home before then.
We'll talk more later about that, I guess. I'll also have to leave GenCon
early or hop a plane out of Indy and send Ondrew home with the car - since
I've got work in San Diego the 26th on...

I assume sj@io.com will be at this event?  :-)  He was unable to make it to
BricksWest because of previous plans.

Would be cool to see Steve again.

-Tim