 Gaming / 1409
Re: The debut of GLUG!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:29:42 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Frank Filz writes:
Paul Sinasohn wrote:

Count me in, though my interest is more in team-building and soft-sklills
games using Lego (like Serious Play does).

Games like that are definitely welcome!

The motto could be:  Venate ad later  (Game with bricks)

I have to admit I'm not too much into the Latin idea...

Although normally I would like the latin, I think in this case that
something in Danish would be far more appropriate.  :)

Since I know about as much Danish as I do Latin, I guess I have always
thought of Danish as the "ancient language of the minifigure".

-Hendo