 People / 3080
  Builders' Status

Thought I might start a new thread here. How are the following people doing? What have you guys been working on lately? In no particular order: -Felix Greco (we need more pirate space ships, aquazone Mocs rock too) -Jason Baker (I must have a 4th (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

  Re: Builders' Status

I thought of a couple more people that might seem a bit random but I'm still curious: Kevin Loch- ( Will we ever find out more about the big ship you were working on? The giant landing gear you were making was very impressive.) Todd Lehman- (What (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

  Re: Builders' Status

(...) I'm still alive. I read, but am not posting too much in .space right now. Between the craziness at both work and home (crazy-good, not crazy-bad), I just don't have the time to hang out as much here. Thanks for noticing! To be honest, I've (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

  Re: Builders' Status

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message news:GtLICL.9yz@lugnet.com... (...) To (...) the (...) Hey there. Good to hear from you. I noticed you'd been building some other stuff. I myself have wanted to build some castle stuff. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

  Re: Builders' Status

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:GtKLtE.90@lugnet.com... (...) Wow! I'm very flattered, considering how few pictures (and few MOCs, really) I've posted to LUGNET. I've also tended to spend less time reading LUGNET in the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

  Re: Builders' Status

Hey Paul. Thanks for the update! A very informative post. Its cool to know that you've got some plans for your ships. I really look forward to seeing some more creations from you, even if you make them before your project is done. Even if you just (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

  Re: Builders' Status

(...) I've been busy teaching a double load, trying to get my administrative hurdles leapt, and getting ready for South Africa if the Fulbright comes through (yay me, I made it through the penultimate cut--wish me luck). So all I've really had time (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

  Re: Builders' Status

Hey Jon, I just came across this post today. Shows you how much I'm on LUGNET. I've made all sorts of Spiffcraft with some surprises inside. Also, a few days ago I built a sub-capital ship about as big as my red/gray Rebel Transport. Actually, it (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

  Re: Builders' Status

(...) [snip] Odd, like Dan Jassim I missed the initial post too. (Probably would have missed it entirely if it were not for Dan :-0 ) Anyway, hopefully I will be getting a digital camera within a month or so. I have a bunch of things to share (one I (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)