 People / 2713
    FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!! —Kevin Salm
   FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!! [ note: long ] Some of you may know, but I believe that most Lugnetter’s do not know, that I was involved in a major motor vehicle accident in December 2000. I have not felt the need to broadcast this information until (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.loc.us.ny) !!

        Re: FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!! —Jennifer L. Boger
     (...) Kevin - first off, congrats on your final surgery being over, that's wonderful news :) second - your courage is amazing! I'm not sure I would fair as well in even 1/2 of an ordeal as you have. start building :) JLB (I wish I was more eloquent) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.people)

         Re: FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!! —Ed McGlynn
     (...) Jen - You've actually been eloquent enough to echo my own thoughts...thank you. Kevin - indeed, we missed you at the last LUCNY meeting, but rest assured, we didn't make any new motions without you! Here's wishing you future strength and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

        Re: FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!! —Matthew Gerber
     Kevin, First, let me say that I am extremely gratified to hear of your recovery. Despite the pains and hardships you have endured, truly you are blessed to have survived this ordeal at all. Second, though I had caught wind of your accident, I had (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!! —William R. Ward
      Kevin, I joined Lugnet around the same time that you began your absence from here, so I didn't know you before your accident. But reading your tale of ordeal and recovery is inspiring, and I want you to know that my sympathies and best wishes are (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!! —Scott Sanburn
     Kevin & All, < snipped explanation > Wow, what an incredible story. I feel honored to be able to read it here. It is very encouraging and it is wonderful to see how well you handled it, Lord knows how I would. It is very hard to express my exact (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!! —Dave Johann
     (...) Kevin, There isn't much to be said that hasn't alredy be stated. Our hearts and prayers are with you during this life-changing recovery process. You've put yourself out there in a way that few of us ever could or would. Thank you for this. You (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!! —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Kevin, Thank you for a touching story. What a great message to us all. Of some small portion of your surgeries and recovery I can relate to, having been in surgery recently myself. Two things my experience has taught me, and which your story (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.people)