 People / 1894
Re: LA or San Diego? (was Re: Wedding plans)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:03:18 GMT

In lugnet.people, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.people, Ross Crawford writes:

Is there anyone heading down from LA on Friday? I'm wondering whether I • should
stay in LA & get a lift from there, or make my own way down to san Diego
earlier in the week and get a lift from there? I'm on holiday and just
wondering if san Diego is a better "holiday" type place than LA?

All of California is a "holiday" place. Both SanDilego (er, ah, San Diego)
and LA have lots and lots and lots to do. The San Diego Zoo is argued by
some to be the finest in the world. I dunno about that but it was the best I
ever saw. There are coastlines to explore, roads to drive, vistas to see
everywhere.

LA on the other hand has Disneyland, Hollywood and Venice Beach...

Decide based on what you like to do.

Cool. The zoo sounds good. Is San Diego easy to get around without a car? I
prefer not to drive on holidays, especially when everyone's driving on the
wrong side of the road....

Following from such a momentous decision, is anyone coming from SD direction
able to give me a lift to Carlsbad? I'm happy to share any car hire / taxi
costs.

ROSCO