 People / 1891
1890  |  1892
Subject:
LA or San Diego? (was Re: Wedding plans)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 23:58:16 GMT

In lugnet.people, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.people, Kevin Loch writes:
I'll start a thread so people who want to share their travel
plans can do it in one place.

I'm upkeeping an FTX page here:
http://www.lugnet.com/people/~11/

I'll add info for anyone who e-mails me or posts their travel info in .people.

Thanks James.

Is there anyone heading down from LA on Friday? I'm wondering whether I should
stay in LA & get a lift from there, or make my own way down to san Diego
earlier in the week and get a lift from there? I'm on holiday and just
wondering if san Diego is a better "holiday" type place than LA? Note that I'll
be heading north after the wedding, so will only have a coupla days in either
place (not counting wedding days!).

Regards,

ROSCO