 People / 1887
Re: Wedding plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:17:11 GMT

I've made the Hotel change.  FYI, my travel agent was showing
that hotel as completely booked that weekend.  I called directly
and had no problem reserving a room.  I also asked if they had
a block reserved and/or a special rate for the "Lehman wedding"
and they did not.  $79/night is a great rate anyway.

KL

In lugnet.people, Kevin Loch writes:
I'll start a thread so people who want to share their travel
plans can do it in one place.

Incidentally, while I was searching for "wedding", I forgot
to change the pulldown from "set reference" to "news" and I got this:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/205_2

:)

Denise and I are arriving in San Diego at 8:00pm on Thursday.
We will be driving up to the Anaheim store on Friday.
We will depart San Diego on Sunday afternoon.

We will have a rental car so we could take a couple people
with us on Friday.

I had made hotel reservations at the Del Mar Hampton Inn (~120/night)
but after seeing the Inns of America thread, I'll change it to that.

KL