 People / 1892
Re: Wedding plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 00:38:22 GMT

My goof.  I thought we might talk about which of the 3 hotels I suggested
people might want to stay in, but the default choice seems to be Inns of
America.  I've straightened this out so that everyone can refer to the
Lehman-Rich wedding and get the discount.  If you called earlier and
referred to the Lehman-Rich wedding and weren't given the discount, call
back and let them know your with the party and they'll extend it to you.
Any problems, ask for Sue.

Matt

In lugnet.people, Kevin Loch writes:
I've made the Hotel change.  FYI, my travel agent was showing
that hotel as completely booked that weekend.  I called directly
and had no problem reserving a room.  I also asked if they had
a block reserved and/or a special rate for the "Lehman wedding"
and they did not.  $79/night is a great rate anyway.

KL

In lugnet.people, Kevin Loch writes:
I'll start a thread so people who want to share their travel
plans can do it in one place.

Incidentally, while I was searching for "wedding", I forgot
to change the pulldown from "set reference" to "news" and I got this:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/205_2

:)

Denise and I are arriving in San Diego at 8:00pm on Thursday.
We will be driving up to the Anaheim store on Friday.
We will depart San Diego on Sunday afternoon.

We will have a rental car so we could take a couple people
with us on Friday.

I had made hotel reservations at the Del Mar Hampton Inn (~120/night)
but after seeing the Inns of America thread, I'll change it to that.

KL