 People / 1886
Re: Wedding plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:06:23 GMT

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:GAw9v4.A9J@lugnet.com...
I'll start a thread so people who want to share their travel
plans can do it in one place.

I'm arriving at LAX at 8:30 pm Thursday and staying in Irvine.  Brandon
Grifford, my friend from home, will be arriving at LAX around the same time, we
will be meeting there, and being picked up by our host family (the Michons).

Friday, I plan on doing some relaxing in the morning and afternoon, and in the
evening I was planning on a small get together with some friends.  I'll have to
figure out how open we are to going to or having a bigger gathering, I think we
discussed something kinda small.  But, there's few times you're in the area with
so many AFOLs, so we're flexible.  Saturday I'm spending the day at the park and
then attending the ceremonies in the evening.  Sunday morning I leave for
Boston.

Brandon's an AFOL as well, we grew up on LEGO together and keep doing LEGO
together despite that soon he will be going off into the army and I'll probably
be in schools, and we'll be starting our respective families.  He is just lesser
known here because he does not have a computer and therefore does not post to
Lugnet.  He is trying to get one for in the army, though.  This is his second or
third Legofest.

-Tim