 Parts / 133
Re: Pat Pend Parts (3P)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:03:13 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
One other thing I didn't address was the different Lego bricks.  I am waiting
for a large group of 1949-56 Lego bricks from a Danish seller.  I will be
studying them for the different types.  But here is what I know of so far:

1949         No Tubes/Slotted Bricks/CA
1950-52      No Tubes/Slotted Bricks/CA
1953-56      No Tubes/Slotted Bricks/CA
1957         No Tubes/Old Lego Font/CA
1958-62      With Tubes/Old Lego Font/CA
1963-present With Tubes/New Lego Font/CA

Gary Istok

Gary, did you mean to put the ABS switch in there somewhere?  I would like to
find a 2005 CA brick :)

Eric