 Parts / 128
127  |  129
Subject:
Pat Pend Parts (3P)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:23:10 GMT

Hi,

I was sorting some old bricks and plates and was amazed to find so much Pat Pend
Parts (3P).

I've found mainly 2x4 and 2x3 bricks because they are easy to distinguish (they
don't have ribs). I've found also some 2x2 and 2x8 bricks and surprisingly
plates.

So I've searched for some information on the web about 3P....and found not that
much. I have so many questions :

- Which colors 3P are ? I guess red and white are common 3P colors but what
about green for example ?

- Which parts ? Only bricks and plates were Pat Pend printed or all the parts
that composed the sets ?

- When ? What period covers the 3P ?

- Why ? I've not been able to find 3P list on Peeron or BL. Are 3P not
inventoried ? Nobody interested in 3P ? (to buy, to sell, to collecte...)

- And so many questions unanswered about Erased Pat Pend mark, period of the
splited tubes and others non-ribs bricks.

So, I'm just waiting for Gerhard R. Istok  CD-book :-)

Regards,

Didier