 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 311
  Time is a fuse and it's burning

All: We need to buckle down and decide what we're going to do. By my count, March 1 is just 37 days off. That's just over 5 weeks. Thanks to Chris and Matt for making offers to host. So, where do we host our event? Also, for those of us who will be (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Time is a fuse and it's burning

(...) Thanks for pointing this out Pat. I forget how quickly time slips by. It's still January 1999, right? ;-) (...) I have not heard anything back from Matt or Chris just yet. I know Matt mentioned last year that he and his wife would be expecting (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Time is a fuse and it's burning

Maybe posting will work for me today....? So, I'm posting to see if it does work and to provide an update. My Wife and I have been planning our son's baptism for this Sunday. I will have secured the space by Sunday evening. The area around NASA is (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Tactical Won't Function and Shields Will Be Useless

(...) It works fine, Chris. As they say in Orwell's 1984, "Now we can see you." (...) Excellent. More than a match for poor Enterprise. Congratulations to you folks and your son. Yes, I would appreciate hotel information, not so much in the "Rock (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Time is a fuse and it's burning

Hello everyone, We are free to use the facility. We have it to ourselves all Saturday. I will still need to check to see if we may use to Gym on the days planned for the meeting. One thing... The church uses one room (the large one next to a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Time is a fuse and it's burning

(...) Great! Thanks for arranging this. (...) I'm not sure what to decide. Matt Sailors hasn't responded yet, but people are anxious to nail down a date and place. I guess the best thing to do is to proceed with your plans and make arrangements. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  TJ and Chris, Here Are 2 Attendees

Hi, Chris. You may put down the following on your "Will Show" list: Pat Hough (myself) Mark Bagnall (I can speak for Mark) TJ you may want to start a list too. Pat (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: TJ and Chris, Here Are 2 Attendees

(...) Count me in, too. Laura (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Time is a fuse and it's burning

(...) Hi Chris, Thanks for getting permission to use this facility! I certainly plan on attending where ever we meet. I think I would prefer to go down to the Nasa area rather than deal with the medical center area in Houston. I can't help but think (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: TJ and Chris, Here Are 2 Attendees

(...) ditto... Tom Reed (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Time is a fuse and it's burning

(...) Yes, there are 2 large rooms and 2 offices that can be locked by only 2 keys. My wife has one of the keys. Not a problem at all. These 2 rooms will be completely ours for the weekend. Starting/quitting anytime. I think the library is also (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Time is a fuse and it's burning

(...) "But, they access it very little." I didn't finish the sentence above when I first postied the message. Again, The study clears out of the facility by 1:00pm Sunday. After they leave, the front door can be locked for added security if needed. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Time is a fuse and it's burning

(...) My pleasure! (...) I will make secure arrangements by the first part of next week (Feb. 3ish) for the March 15, 16 dates. We can have full use of the entire facility on Sat. as early or late as needed. Sunday might be a little more restricted (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Time is a fuse and it's burning

(...) Great Chris! It sounds like a nice place for us to use! Thanks for the information and thanks for arranging this for us. I look forward to being there! Tom (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: TJ and Chris, Here Are 2 Attendees

(...) Well put me on that list! I'll be down there with one little Moonbase mod. Although I havn't posted in awhile I've keep up with whats happining daily. Sorry I couldn't make it to the last meeting but for most of last year (due to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)