 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 303
  Re: Spring Meeting and Moonbase Modules

(...) TJ, you can bet your a..er, life that I'll be doing all these things before March 1. Last night (well...2AM) I constructed my first successful moonbase connecting corridor that conforms to all Project Moonbase (PM) standards! Yay!! BTW, My (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Spring Meeting and Moonbase Modules

(...) -snip- (...) Hey Pat, I'm all for figuring out a specific guideline on the monorails, but I thought of some other ideas to consider. One is: What height should we have the tracks at? The corridor doors are elevated, so should we put the tracks (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Spring Meeting and Moonbase Modules

(...) Good call. How about the same height as the corridors, that is, eight bricks off the ground, but only if the track is "interacting" with the module in some way; for example, my super-module is going to be a combination of a monorail depot and (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Spring Meeting and Moonbase Modules

(...) Hi Pat, I've been trying to figure out this monorail stuff in conjuction with the modules and here is something to consider on top of what we already talked about. The ramp parts consist of two parts that take the monorail up (or down) a set (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Spring Meeting and Moonbase Modules

(...) Hi Tom. You're right about the monorail. Actually we could get creative if the track curves didn't have such a large radius. As it is, however, what you are suggesting is precisely what I ended up doing with my super-module. Using the standard (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)