 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 119 (-10)
  Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date

(...) Of course, I don't think being associated with you guys should soil my reputation *that* much:) (...) I hope so. Leonard (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date

Leonard, When you create your website, do I have your go-ahead to link to it from our TEXLUG-AFOLA website? Also, I would be glad to add your name to the Members page of that site; have a look at it when you have time. See you at the meeting. Pat (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date

(...) Please, wait to be amazed. This is the first train I've built. I decided to get into trains because my wife has gotten into towns, and I thought her town really needed a train more than any military or space vehicles. I plan on creating my own (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Website Updated

Just some minor cosmetics, and Laura's request granted (er, at least part of it...) You'll have to visit the website to see. (URL) do it. Also, let Laura or I know what you think of part II of her suggestion...it may pertain to you. In addition, to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Help me update our website!

Pat, One thing that you can do is update my information to include my LUGNET page. I would also like to hear more about the folks in Texas who are a part of our group, ie home town, age, favorite LEGO set/theme... (to get an idea of how varied our (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Help me update our website!

All, Most puns and other bad jokes cause unbearable, if temporary, physical pain, but our website has joined the worldwide web! Cobweb, that is. I trust some of you are a bit tired of looking at the same old website that hasn't changed a pixel since (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Tom, sign me up

Tom, Put me down as very and seriously interested. I'll bring cash with me at to the next meeting (whenever that is) to pay for it or I can mail you a check if it looks like you won't make it. Pat (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Somehow, I don't believe this is Texas-like

Hi Pat, I didn't understand that it would be strictly "Texas" related stuff! I just thought we were going to try and do a train layout with a Texas theme! I think you would be welcome to bring anything to show! I have another pirate ship I would (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date

I hope I'm not sticking my neck out too far on this one...But.. If anyone in the Texlug group wants a railway express at the next price drop, let me know. I have a place that still has 14 in stock (half off right now) and I'm waiting for the next (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date

(...) I'm glad you got one. I went back to Target this morning and they only had 3 left. All of them had been opened. The rest of the clearance stuff had pretty much disappeared. I'm sure this has happened at all the other stores by now. If there's (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact