 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 114
113  |  115
Subject:
Help me update our website!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 05:55:59 GMT

All,

    Most puns and other bad jokes cause unbearable, if temporary, physical
pain, but our website has joined the worldwide web! Cobweb, that is.

    I trust some of you are a bit tired of looking at the same old website
that hasn't changed a pixel since November 4, 2001. I know I am.

    Please let me know what I can do to make this site better! If the
website is improved because of your input, and I am still slain because of
my painful humor, at least I'll die a happy man.

Pat