 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 117
Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:39:23 GMT

Leonard, it will be great to have you there!  I don't know if we have a true
train builder that was able to come last time.  You guys amaze me, can't
wait to see your work.  Do you post on brickshelf?

Please, wait to be amazed.  This is the first train I've built.  I decided to
get into trains because my wife has gotten into towns, and I thought her town
really needed a train more than any military or space vehicles.  I plan on
creating my own website in the next week or so, and I just got access to a
digital camera so I should have some pics soon.  I was also considering
building a pneumatic operated drawbridge, but I have no idea how far along that
will be by the meeting.

Leonard