 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 107
Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 17:01:07 GMT

Oh, that's right.  Anyone else have any particularly
"Texas"y MOCs that they are bringing?  I guess my
cathedral and buildings could be Fredricksburg or New
Braunfels (maybe WurstFest).  I think it would be fun
to try and fit our projects into the theme, if for no
other reason than to be different from the other
states' groups.

Laura

--- Tom Reed <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote:
Hi All,
  I'm interested, but my work schedule can play
havoc with whether I get off
or not.  I'm not sure what I have to offer yet.  Are
we doing the "Texas"
theme idea?  I just got one of the railway
expresses, so I might have
something in the train line.  I'm working on my
Texas longhorn.  It's not
finished yet.  I'll wait and see what date comes up
to see whether I can
make it or not.
Tom

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Thomas Avery writes:
Howdy all,

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Years.

I'm looking forward to the next meeting and I would • like to get an idea of
when y'all would like to have it. I was thinking • about the end of February
or the beginning of March. What date would be good?

What is everyone planning for the train layout? • (see details on this:
http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/texlug/?n=57) I'm • still planning on building a
bridge and a few extras (small buildings, cars, • etc.).

Don't forget about our website:
http://home.earthlink.net/~houghpt/default.htm
Pat, when we set a date and place for the meeting, • can you announce it there?

Laura, how's the conference room arrangements • coming? Do you think it's
still likely that we can have the meeting at your • work?

I'm looking forward to this as I really enjoyed the • last meeting we had.

TJ