 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 105
Re: TEXLUG meeting: Let's set a date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 04:07:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Thomas Avery writes:
Great! Then we'll finalize a date later, pending the outcome of the meeting.
Thanks for the update. I didn't mean to pester you about it, I was just curious.

I'll be in Austin briefly the first weekend in March. Probably just in time
to see stuff being loaded back into people's cars on Sunday or something,
but I'll definitely be watching for the final plan.

Well, if you have $65 to spend on train stuff, Target has the Railway
Express on sale (if you can find it)- check the clearance isles. That's 50% off!

Speaking of which, would anyone be interested in buying just the
train-specific parts from this set? I'm thinking of buying 1-4 for parts but
I don't do trains so wouldn't need the track, couplers, wheels, motor, etc.

Doug