 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 116
115  |  117
Subject:
Website Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 06:23:32 GMT

Just some minor cosmetics, and Laura's request granted (er, at least part of
it...) You'll have to visit the website to see.

http://home.earthlink.net/~houghpt/default.htm

You do it. Also, let Laura or I know what you think of part II of her
suggestion...it may pertain to you.

In addition, to the some 60+ persons (according to TJ) who are Texas AFOLs,
this site is for YOU. Check it out. Incidentally, you don't have to show up
at a meeting (roughly quarterly at this point in history) to be listed on
the Members page of the website, although we would love to see your shining
faces.

Cheers,

Pat Hough
HTML-editor, 3rd Class