 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 32
  tonite's meeting!

...Well, since its about 1830 and I'm still at wurk in DC, its unlikely that I'll make it to Richmond to celebrate the first RICHLUG meeting :-( I hope it went great though and hope I can make it to the next one! --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: tonite's meeting!

Steve: I'm sorry you missed the meeting. I had a great time meeting everyone. There were some great MOCs there as well as some nice modifications of existing sets. There was also lively discussions about themes, LCAD, upcoming projects, and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: tonite's meeting!

Steve The meeting went great. Everybody had so much to talk about, and there was alot of energy. I think the next meeting will be even better. I think we are really off to a good start. I didn't take any pictures this time, but I will be sure to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: tonite's meeting!

I thought the meeting went real well. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more MOCs from everyone and also bringing more of my own for others to critique. I also thought that the length of the meeting was perfect (2 hours). Tim "Rich (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: tonite's meeting!

(...) Rachael & I had a great time! Last night she cleaned out the LEGO room (which had become a post-holidays storage room) and we've starting working on some stuff to show at the next meeting. (Well, I've started sorting at least) Also I'll be (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: tonite's meeting!

(...) Just wanted to add my voice to the others and say that I had a great time too. I really enjoyed gabbing with folks and listening to others and checking out the various creations. The time flew by leaving me with the itch to have a longer (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: tonite's meeting!

(...) It would be cool if you folks managed some weekend meetings, I think Richmond is a bit too far to drive for an evening after work (2.5 hrs from Raleigh or so), but would be reasonable for a Saturday. Frank (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: tonite's meeting!

I think an weekend meeting next time would be a good idea. If those guys at iXL can supply us a place I think the next meeting should be there. An extended meeting would be great. First we need to know what are members at iXL can do for us though. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: tonite's meeting!

(...) Yup. I'll check w/ the General Manager & Facilities Manager of the office and see what they say... assuming there's no insurance issues I think (hope) they'll be okay w/ it... It may take up to a week before I hear anything back tho... I'll (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: tonite's meeting!

(...) Thanks Chris | |Sorry if I don't have everyones name straight yet. If we can have a |meeting there that would be cool. I also believe I could reserve |that room at the library again for a saturday. We could probably get |one of the rooms there (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)